Brightwell Reef Snow - 500ml
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Shipping Lower 48 States
During a Live Sale, purchase a shipping box to receive your coral, if you haven't already.
• SHIPPING BOX | CLICK HERE
NOTE: Local pickup is free.
Select a Local Pickup shipping module if picking up at Coral-Vault
Replicates Marine Snow for Corals & other Suspension-Feeding Marine Invertebrates
- Complex of carbonate-bound, non-conservative major, minor, and trace elements in
aragonite ratios, as well as marine-derived proteins and lipids in coral tissue ratios.
- Simultaneously delivers appropriate inorganic and organic nutrients required by stony
corals, both zooxanthellate and azooxanthellate soft corals, gorgonians, clams, tube
worms, sponges, tunicates, and other suspension-feeding invertebrates for growth of
both soft tissue and skeletal material.
- Ideally fed at night when most corals extend their tentacles forprey-capture.
- Does not require refrigeration.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.