Pe Saltwater Pellets 2oz
- Shipping Lower 48 States
PE Pellets are crafted in small batches at the Piscine Energetics’ laboratory located in British Columbia, Canada. This high-grade feed includes PE Mysis as a lead ingredient and is a highly palatable, nutritionally complete fish food designed to enhance coloration and induce an energetic feeding response in all varieties of fish.
PE’s unique manufacturing process mirrors the immediacy and intensity of our flash frozen process to ensure the fish foods are as delicious and nutritionally rich as the freshly caught, live Mysis shrimp itself.
- PE® Saltwater Pellets: A nutritionally complete fish food for saltwater aquarium fish
- Formulated with fresh PE® MYSIS Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet
- PE ® Mysis Shrimp is sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics and is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton, rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, and high in protein content
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer, and immunity booster
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory.
Offer the natural nutrition your marine fish love with greater convenience for you. PE Saltwater Pellets are formulated with sustainably harvested fresh PE Mysis shrimp as the first ingredient. Easy-to-offer, slow-sinking 2mm pellets are highly palatable and digestible and nutritionally complete. Ideally sized for midsize saltwater marine aquarium fish.
Ingredients: Mysis diluviana, Deboned White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Krill Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Whey, Sodium Alginate, Molasses, Fish Oil, Astaxanthin, Spirulina, Choline Chloride, Lecithin, l-Ascorbic acid 2-monophosphate (Vitamin C), Calcium Chloride, HexMetPhos, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, p-Panthothenic Acid, Niacin, Choline, Thiamine, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, BHT, Inositol), Minerals (Manganese, Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Iodine, Selenium)