The Classic Series UV’s are ideal for ponds, aquariums, and water features. The Classic’s rugged design has features that allow for quick installation and easy maintenance.
Aqua Ultraviolet UV’s will clear your water in 3 to 5 days sometimes overnight and keep it that way. Performance is guaranteed when sized, installed and operated according to AquaUV’s instructions.
- Clear Quartz Cap – Glow tells you that your UV lamp is on.
- Quick Release Tee – on inlet and outlet
- EZ Twist Cap – quick and easy quartz sleeve maintenance
- Unit Design – created for maximum flow rate
How it works
The Ultraviolet Lamp emits a germicidal ray which alters or disrupts the DNA or RNA of single celled organisms.
Ultraviolet light sanitizers are a proven and dependable method for controlling algae, bacteria, and protozoa.
Aqua Ultraviolet water purification systems will eradicate these organisms without any harmful residuals.
The UV controls the spread of fish disease, viruses, and other harmful pathogens, as well as keeping your water clear by destroying free floating algae.
- Fresh Water Sterilizer 1500-3000 gals / Flowrate – 3200 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
- Fresh Water Clarifier to 6500 gallons
- Salt Water Sterilize to 355 gals / Flowrate – 1066 gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
- UV Dimensions: 20” x 3.75” x 6”
- Power cord: 15’